NIAS-Mani Bhaumik Research Fellows (2014-2015) and research themes
- Body, Self and Consciousness in Tamil Siddha Philosophy
Sathya Narayana Sharma
- Desire, Emotions and Self: A philosophical study of the psychology of autism
- Brain lateralization, sociability and memory of conspecifics – a correlational study in climbing perch, Anabas testudineus
- Personality differences in Decision-Speed and Accuracy among Climbing Perch
- ‘Metamorphosing memories’: Investigations on the ‘fate of larval
memories’ after metamorphosis in the common Asian toad
- Autobiographical Remembrance in School Children: A Window to the Structure of Memory and Self
Venkata Rayudu Posina
- Category Theory as Language of Consciousness
- Study of Altered Self-consciousness in Schizophrenia using a Connectionist approach
- Referentiality and Intentionality in the Coo-calls of Bonnet Macaques (Macaca radiata) in contexts of food provisioning by humans
- The impact of mild and moderate stroke and head injury on the Autobiographical memory and the Self.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .